Big name fashion brands are easily accessible and most likely have their own online shopping store, but finding under-the-radar sites with stylish finds can take a bit more effort. Instead of having to rely on word of mouth or spend time researching sites and check whether they are legitimate, visit the following shopping sites that include some of the best women’s online clothing stores. You can also look for tailor made suits in brisbane that has awesome variety.
Budget Friendly Women’s Online Clothing Stores
- YesStyle.com: Selling fashion forward styles and trends from Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China, YesStyle.com launched in 2006 and has become a big hit as the first online retailer in Asia to distribute their fashion products globally. They carry unique designer pieces for men, women and kids. For U.S. shipping costs, orders below $150 are $9.99 and orders $150 and up are free.
- ModCloth.com: The perfect online clothing store for women who have a retro-vintage flair, ModCloth.com has everything from apparel, accessories, shoes to apartment décor. Started by a young couple when they were right out of high school, ModCloth.com grew from one girl’s love of vintage fashion.
- SwapStyle.com: Instead of buying a new set of clothes, consider trading old jackets, bags or shoes with others by only paying a postage fee. SwapStyle.com helps women save money and the environment and is successfully in its 6th year of operation, with over 40,000 members from all over the world.
- PiperLime.com: Part of Gap Inc., PiperLime.com offers trendy apparel, shoes, handbags and jewelry ranging from brands like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture to Ella Moss. The site features a section with celebrity picks, and shoppers can also buy from Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Athleta without leaving the site. PiperLime.com offers free shipping and free returns, but for items added from the other Gap Inc. stores, there is a $7 flat shipping fee—still a great deal.
Online Clothing Stores for Women Who can Afford to Splurge
- Net-A-Porter: Presented in the style of a savvy fashion magazine, NetAPorter.com is the online destination for women’s luxury fashion. Launched in June of 2000, Net-A-Porter has designer clothing that can cost some people an arm and a leg. For those who can’t afford the pieces here, it’s worth it to browse the site and see what the world of high fashion has to offer.
- Shopstyle.com: An aggregate of the best fashion brands and stores, ShopStyle.com has an active online community and allows users to cross-shop on one platform. In addition to women’s clothing, they also have products devoted to kids, men, home and beauty. Shoppers can refine their search by brand, store, sale items, price or color.
With women’s online clothing stores on the rise, it’s getting easier to access to the latest fashion trends locally and globally and find the best deals. For more recommendations, visit Luckymag.com or ShopSmart.com.